GT-Vouchers is a paid plugin which will only work with the Free Plugin WPGeoDirectory. After purchasing GT-Vouchers via PayPal or Stripe, you’ll be able to download the latest version and will receive a license key by email.
In general, installing GT-Vouchers is like any other WordPress plugin. You can choose 1 of 2 easy methods:
- Using the WordPress admin dashboard
- From the left menu area, choose Plugins -> Add New.
- Near the top of this page, select the Upload link.
- Click on the Browse or the Choose File button and find the file you downloaded (gt-vouchers.zip) on your computer.
- Click the Install Now button.
- If your installation is successful, click the Activate Now link. Your installation is now complete!
- Via an FTP program, you can upload the files directly to your web server
- Unzip the gt-voucers.zip file that you downloaded.
- Connect to your FTP server.
- Navigate to the wp-content/plugins folder.
- Upload the entire gt-vouchers folder, making sure that there is no gt-vouchers folder inside.
- Return to your main WordPress dashboard, then go to Plugins & locate GT-Vouchers in the list of available plugins and click Activate.
If you require additional assistance, please contact us directly.